Deuter Neo Belt I Hip belts Black / Aubergine Bags and backpacks
Stylish on the beach, in the city or out jogging, these neoprene hip bags will go everywhere, mould themselves to your body, are lightweight and look top rate.
- Zipped main compartment
- Cable duct for headphones
- Two mesh inner pockets
- 3M reflective print
- Zipped front pocket
- Key hook.
- Weight: 3 oz, 80 g
- Neoprene is a family of synthetic rubbers that are produced by polymerization of chloroprene.
- It is usually covered on both sides with fabric (nylon or lycra), protecting the surface making it less prone to damage.
- Neoprene was one of the first synthetic rubbers to be developed and has been incorporated into numerous products popular in daily life, from wetsuits to protective gear.
- We use neoprene hip belts on our Ski Backpacks Freerider and Descentor allowing a snug fit.
- Furthermore, neoprene is well suited for its flexibility, shock-protection applications and provides excellent insulation against cold, used in our Neo belts, camera case and insulation tube.
If you are interested in Deuter Neo Belt I, discover also other ski products related to Deuter in the Bags and backpacks department and Hip belts catalogue. In addition, when buying at Deuter Online USA, your online ski store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Deuter - Bags and backpacks - Hip belts
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.